We welcome you to our in-person and live stream Sunday services.
- Wash your hands.
- Wear your facemask.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Pews and frequently touched surfaces are sanitized between services.
- NanoSeptic self-cleaning surfaces are provided on all door handles and frequently touched surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between family groups. Guide marks will be on the pews.
- No childcare available yet. Please keep your children with your family.
- Available services: 9 am & 11 am
Join us at 11 am on Sundays for a live-stream of our worship service. It can be seen on www.facebook.com/IBCMapleShade/ OR https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZXuhElNP2nz4oWCpvTMQTA
If you can’t watch the live stream, it will be recorded and uploaded to www.ibclife.org or www.facebook.com/IBCMapleShade/ or https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZXuhElNP2nz4oWCpvTMQTA
What do our morning worship services look like?
We begin our service by standing together for a time of singing for approximately 10 minutes. This is followed by announcements regarding ministry opportunities and church-related business and our offering. Another 10 minutes of worship in singing precedes our pastor coming to share God’s Word.
What is the time frame for our morning worship service?
During the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to limit the number of people in the building at one time, our services will take place at 9 am & 11 am.
What is our style of worship?
Immanuel’s time of worship is a mixture of traditional hymns as well as contemporary worship songs. Our music is led by praise team members and accompanied by various instruments including brass, piano, organ, drums, electric and bass guitars.
What is the typical attire at our service?
Typical attire varies greatly from suits and dresses to casual wear, including jeans.
What is expected during our time of offering?
Part of our time of worship is an opportunity to worship through our giving. At Immanuel, this includes an offering plate being passed from person to person. Visitors are not expected nor pressured in any way to give. This is a way for our church family to give to sustain the workings and ministries of our local fellowship, as well as the missionaries we support abroad. During the pandemic, we will not pass the offering plate. There is a box provided at the exit for your offering. You can also mail a check to the office or donate using Tithe.ly.
Is childcare available during our service? Not at this time. We do plan to offer these services as soon as we think it is safe. Until then, your children are welcome to sit with you during the service.
Normally, Immanuel offers childcare from birth through 4th grade. The departments are well-staffed and divided as follows:
- Birth to 2 years old – Nursery
- 2 to 3 year olds – Toddler Class
- 4 years old through kindergarten – Beginners Class
- 1st through 4th grades – Primary Class – This group begins the service sitting together in a designated section of the church. They participate in worship and are then led to their classroom before the message begins.